Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Friendly Comments

One of my very dear friends just emailed me. She shared the book with several women she knew at a retreat. Leslie in Nevada just emailed Angela (and Angela forwarded the message to me) and here are some of the nice thoughts she shared:

I have to tell you another Academy "miracle moment" for me. I have been meaning to email this to you--- I am SO glad that I received the Learning to Read through the Book of Mormon by your friend Camille at our Academy retreat. I have so often thought how grateful I am for this gift. My son and I read something together from it every day. Not only is he learning to read, but I have felt such strength and hope and faith (through some hard times) that he will have a strong and bright testimony. I have felt peace to know that I have this special opportunity to lay a foundation for him through reading the Book of Mormon with him.

I love love LOVE the book and have recommended it to may friends and family.

Thank you Leslie. I am so happy that the book was able to help you in any way, please keep in touch! :)

No comments: