Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Printing Off Workpages

Dear Camille:

Hello, my name is Dawnella, I am a stay-at-home mom of 5 and ... home-school. My family is currently in stationed in Germany with the Army. I recently bought your book and love it. Will you ever be putting the a CD together so that the work-pages could be printed from a computer? With 4 of my children using the book it would be easier if I could print off the pages that they will be using ... and put them into a book that each of them can use as a review. I appreciate your time, desire and testimony to teach our children from the Book of Mormon.

With Much Thanks,

Dawnella

Dawnella, thanks for your email. Similar to my response to Mike below, Cedar Fort Publishing decided that they would release the last three volumes (combined with the first two volumes) in CD form. This will enable people to print the pdf files themselves from their own computer. And for those who use the worksheets with several children, they will have the ability to print of several copies if desired. This CD will be released in June and you can visit www.cedarfort.com to purchase one or visit your local LDS church bookstore. Best of luck in Germany!

No comments: