Tuesday, April 22, 2008

All Five Volumes

Sister Funk:

I was in Seagull Book recently, and the clerk alerted me to your books for my 8 year old grandson who is struggling with reading. I have found useful in my own efforts to keep close to The Book of Mormon! When is the third volume coming out?

Sincerely,

Mike

Mike, thank you for your email. Cedar Fort Publishing decided that they would release the last three volumes (combined with the first two volumes) in CD form. This will enable people to print the pdf files themselves from their own computer. And for those who use the worksheets with several children, they will have the ability to print of several copies if desired. This CD will be released in June and you can visit www.cedarfort.com to purchase one or visit your local LDS church bookstore.

No comments: